Ir al contenido principal

Corte de cabello


Hola!
Aquí les presento a mi querido amigo Puga. Hoy le hice un cambio de look que espero le haya gustado. Espero también que les agrade a ustedes. 
Yo digo que se ve re-bien. 




Hey there!
Here I'm presenting my dear friend Puga. Today I cut his hair and gave him some style. Because I know he has a lot of it just he hasn't got the chance to experiment with his hair. Proudly I was the one who modeled it. 
Hope you guys enjoy. 


Si se interesan en cambiar su look o les interesan consejos de corte, aquí el nuevo y oficial mail del triángulo. 


tri.anngles.creations@gmail.com



xoxo

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Fotos

De forma rápida y concisa les escribo para compartirles mi página de fotos.  Espero les guste :D I write to share with you guys my pictures, which you'll find in the next link. Hope you like ! FLICKR

Liquid Culture

Liquid culture would be consider, to my point of view; the first stage of growth of mycelium. Is ideal to keep colonies thriving for long periods of time and start a new community. There are a lot of recipes out there to keep them going on a liquid media. My personal favorite is always the easiest one, so: Water and Honey. For 400 ml of water I'd dissolve about 15 gr of honey. My favorite part of this type of colony conservation is that it can be sterile in any media with a fixed cap like Alex Dorr recommends. He's got a book called Mycoremediation handbook and some videos on how to grow mushrooms that are very handy for a beginner like I once was. So, basically the way to go with liquid culture jars is to have a sterile breathable port and a self-sealing port for syringe transfusions. I'm not sure if you could buy them done already but making your own is very easy. All of the materials are available on amazon or ebay or any of those handy e-shops. This is how mine e...

Un poco de estambre

Para variarle un poco, este estuche de estambre. No está a la venta pues fue un capricho personal que es altamente valorado. Pero se publica en este blog para hacer saber a la gente que lo visita, el tipo de artilugios que se pueden crear utilizando el cerebro y las manos de un triángulo.    Tiene un forro que, en sus orígenes, estaba destinado a ser mantel, por eso las fresas...está mono, ¿no? Y una puntada que me enseñó una muy buena amiga :D El contacto, por si acaso... soy.tritri0510@hotmail.com